Saturday, February 19, 2011

How?

I really NEED some creative breakthrough in my world right now!!!

I desperately want a creativity upgrade... I'm frustrated with where I'm at, I'm not satisfied, I don't want to stay in this place, the place where everything I do or make or draw or design just looks the same to me... but the million dollar question is: how do you bust throughso you can take it to that next level?

How when we have always been shown and told how and what to think and what is good and what is right or wrong do we break into a new creative expression... How do we gain the courage and confidence to step out and trust our creative instinct.

I think part of it is ... Just do it!!!

but sometimes that's easier said than done...

Everything I 'just do' these days seems to still look the same...
don't worry I haven't lost hope!!! I'm going to keep pressing through I know there is so much more to tap into...

I know that I'm not the first to feel this way... and for that matter probably wont be the last.




No comments:

Post a Comment