Sunday, June 6, 2010

the joy of scanners


Much to my joy and delight and with many thanks to my awesome housemate I have finally gained access a scanner!!!

I had a crazy cleaning fenzy in my room yesterday and found a few images and drawings that I've loved and filed away in random folders for the day they could be scanned and shared with the world in digital form!!! Here are a few hope you enjoy them too.

I've had this post card for over 10 years and still love it... still gives me itchy feet when I look at it
This is out of a national Geo mag ... it insired a series of drawings about 18 months ago, it still inspires me, I love birds

I want to sit there... i think there will be rooms with massive windows like this in heaven...


sketch from several years ago




No comments:

Post a Comment